Our 2023 Food Vendor spaces have all been filled. we will start accepting application for the 2024 Faire shortly after the new year.
We are incredibly pleased to be one of the largest Renaissance Faires in Washington State!
Going into our 10th year of faire, we are looking for food vendors. Especially those who have unique and period appropriate food items such as turkey legs, meat pies, and bread bowl soups and who are also excited about coming to one of the largest faires! Last years changes to the Merchant Market and food court were warmly received by both buyers and sellers alike! The people were spending and the crowds just kept moving through. As is our custom, we will be capping the Vendors at two like food booths. This means if there are three Turkey Leg vendors, only two will be selected to join us so be unique! This is based both on application date AND jurying. Those who attempt to be more “renaissance-y” are more likely to be chosen.
A few quick things you need to know before you fill out the application:
1. All booths are required to have their own insurance.
2. No pets for food vendors.
3. Return vendorss may request a "same spot" but these are not guaranteed.
4. There is not electricity or potable water on the site – you will need to bring your own.
5. If you do not send in ALL parts of the application (picture, payment, insurance, ect.) your
application is not considered "submitted."
6. Set up is to be completed by 9am on Saturday morning. If you are unable to fulfill this deadline,
your future with this event may become jeopardized.
7. If you are in a vending truck or trailer you are STRONGLY advised to show up earlier. Last year someone almost didn’t get to vend because they showed up last minute and all the other spaces had settled in and they had a hard time backing their trailer in.
Huzzah to our
Gyross, Hummus, Flaffil, Chiken, Backlava,Drinks
Crepe Café Sisters
Meltz Extreme Grilled Cheese
Patty and Cheese melts sandwiches
Wet Thy Whistle
Food, hot and cold drinks, ciders, fruit, pickles
Shaved ice, Hot cocoa
Golden Gem Mercantile
The Scone Ranger
Scones that are so good ....so moist...they become habit forming
Turkey legs, curly fries, lemonade
Coffee & Pastries
Amazing and Unique Cotton Candy (originally called fairie floss). Flavors like rootbeer and watermelon!
Elk burgers, sausages, Etc.